2017-2018 Boat/Vehicle Storage Info
Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds
Cuyahoga County Agricultural Society
164 Eastland Road - PO BOx 135
Berea, OH 44017
TEL: 1-440-243-0090 ext. 119
|Under 20 ft||$315|
|* Price includes 8.00% Sales Tax.|
NOTE: Length of boat is measured from the ball of the hitch to rear of the motor.
- Storage Period
- November 2, 2017 through April 8, 2018 - Cash, Check and Credit Cards Accepted
- Advanced Reservations
- If Unit cannot be brought in at the beginning of the Storage Period, a Guaranteed Reservation can be made by the Advanced Payment of the Storage Fee only during regular office hours at the Fairground office. Call 1-440-243-0090 Ext. 100 or 106 with your credit card number. Office hours: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 10:00AM - 3:00PM NO RESERVATIONS ACCEPTED AFTER OCTOBER 27, 2017.
- Conditions of Storage
- Each person storing a boat or vehicle is required to sign a "Condition of Boat/Vehicle Storage Contract Agreement."
- An equipment must be winterized before it is delivered for storage.
- Boats and vehicles must remain on wheels while in storage.
- Motors cannot be operated while the unit is in storage.
- Maintenance of boats and vehicles is not permitted while in storage.
- A key must be left in all automobiles and motorized campers.
- A fee of $15.00 per hour or fraction thereof is charged for opening a building to allow access to equipment in storage.
- All boat motors must clear the floor by six (6) inches. All propane tanks must be removed.
- There will be a charge for tire repair if tire cannot be inflated.
- The Cuyahoga County Agricultural Society reserves the right to move boats and vehicles to a different comparable storage location without notifying the owners.
- The Cuyahoga County Agricultural Society will not be responsible for any loose equipment stored in boats or vehicles.
- We reserve the right to reject any vehicle from storage due to limitations of moving.
- Fairgrounds Hours of Operation
8AM to 3PM Thursday through Sunday November 2, 2017 and November 5, 2017 8AM to 3PM Monday through Saturday November 6, 2017 through November 11, 2017 8AM. to 3PM Monday through Friday November 13, 2017 through March 23, 2018 8AM to 3PM Monday through Saturday March 26, 2018 through March 31, 2018 8AM to 3PM Monday through Sunday April 2, 2018 through April 8 2018
- To Place a Boat or Vehicle in Storage
- Bring the Boat/Vehicle to the Fairgrounds during the hours of operation defined in Section D above.
- Contact the Caretaker's Office in the Service Building, which is located at the Eastland Road Gate (Entrance with Arch).
- Make full payment of the applicable Season Storage Rates as shown in the table at the top of this page.
- A "Receipt-Claim Check" will be issued to you for each Boat/Vehicle stored. Please place the Receipt-Claim Check in a safe place as it will be required for you to claim your Boat/Vehicle at the end of the Storage Season.
- The Fairgrounds employees will place your Boat/Vehicle in the type of storage that you requested and paid for.
- To Remove a Boat/Vehicle from Storage
- ALL BOAT/VEHICLES MUST BE REMOVED FROM STORAGE BY APRIL 8, 2018 DURING THE HOURS OF OPERATION DEFINED IN SECTION D ABOVE.
- Any unit left in storage after April 8th will be charged $15.00 per day and may be stored outside if inside space is not available.
- When a boat/vehicle is to be removed from storage before April 8th, please give us two (2) days notice. When you call, (440) 243-0090 Ext. 119, be prepared to give us the receipt-claim number, the type of unit stored, the building number in which the unit is stored, and the date and time you wish to pick up your unit.
- Boat/Vehicles can be removed from storage at anytime the Fairgrounds is open, but they cannot be placed back into storage without the payment of a fun Seasons Storage Rate.
- Once a unit has been removed from storage at owner's request and the owner changes the decision to remove the unit, a $50.00 re-storage fee will be applicable.
- When you arrive at the Fairgrounds, present your Receipt-Claim Check and your Boat/Vehicle will be returned to you.
Click here to download this information as a pdf.