The Berea Flea Market Welcomes You!
Open Outdoors Every Weekend!
If you’re coming to the Flea Market to shop, here are a few tips for a great visit:
- Admission is $1, with Free Parking. Enter the Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds from Bagley Road.
- Most vendors only accept cash. Bring a variety of bills; this will help when you haggle.
- Arrive early. The best finds occur before noon.
- Be prepared to haggle, it’s part of the fun, but please make reasonable offers.
- Better deals are made when purchasing multiple items.
- Open outdoors every weekend through October.
Want to sell at the Flea Market? Anyone can setup here's how:
- No reservation is necessary, just show up.
- We open at 5am, and recommend coming by 7am.
- Pay at the gate, $6/Sat $12/Sun, drive to the next available spot.
- Bring tables, items sell best at eye level.
- Spaces are about 25’ wide.
- Bring change. Don’t miss out on sales because you cannot break larger bills.
- Most sales occur from 7-11.
The Berea Flea Market offers reserved spaces on a monthly basis. See attached Reservation Application for more information.
2018-19 INDOOR FLEA MARKET
November 3-4, 2018
December 1-2, 2018
January 5-6, 2019
February 2-3, 2019
March 2-3, 2019
Now Accepting Applications.
Hours: Sat 9am-4pm, Sun 10am-4pm
Food Santa, Free Parking.
Early Registration deadline Oct 1st
Application: Click here to download application
|FLEA MARKET ON FACEBOOK:||FLEA MARKET ON INSTAGRAM:||