The Berea Flea Market Welcomes You!
Open Outdoors Every Weekend!
If you’re coming to the Flea Market to shop, here are a few tips for a great visit:
- Admission is $1, with Free Parking. Enter the Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds from Bagley Road.
- Most vendors only accept cash. Bring a variety of bills; this will help when you haggle.
- Arrive early. The best finds occur before noon.
- Be prepared to haggle, it’s part of the fun, but please make reasonable offers.
- Better deals are made when purchasing multiple items.
- Open outdoors every weekend through October.
Want to sell at the Flea Market? Anyone can setup here's how:
- No reservation is necessary, just show up.
- We open at 5am, and recommend coming by 7am.
- Pay at the gate, $6/Sat $12/Sun, drive to the next available spot.
- Bring tables, items sell best at eye level.
- Spaces are about 25’ wide.
- Bring change. Don’t miss out on sales because you cannot break larger bills.
- Most sales occur from 7-11.
The Berea Flea Market offers reserved spaces on a monthly basis. See attached Reservation Application for more information.
2018-19 INDOOR FLEA MARKET
November 3-4, 2018
December 1-2, 2018
January 5-6, 2019
February 2-3, 2019
March 2-3, 2019
At this time you can submit applications for the Indoor Flea Market and you will be contacted late August if accepted. No payments are accepted at this time.
Vendor Application Packet:
Hours: Sat 9am-4pm, Sun 10am-4pm
Food Santa, Free Parking.
Early Registration deadline Oct 1st
Application: Click here to download application
|FLEA MARKET ON FACEBOOK:||FLEA MARKET ON INSTAGRAM:||